Monday, November 1, 2010

Hiking & Training

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

We spent Saturday exploring a local state park and had a lot of fun hiking and enjoying a beautiful day out in the fresh air and sunshine. I highly recommend you explore your state parks as well. On Sunday we played frisbee golf and watched football. Great weekend.

Here's what I did a little while ago:

1a) Standing BB Press - 85 x 6/5, 75 x 9
1b) Weighted Chinups - 25 x 2 x 5 (bodyweight + 25 lbs, 2 sets, 5 reps each), bodyweight x 10

2a) Parallel Bar Dips - 2 x 10
2b) Inverted Rows - 2 x 12

3a) Rope Pulldown - 2 sets
3b) DB Hammer Curl - 2 sets

Great training session, but I'll have to change up a few exercises next week.

Tomorrow I deadlift. And vote.

If you're an American, please remember to vote tomorrow. And please vote with intelligence.

No comments: