Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fat Loss Phase

So I took 4 days off from lifting. Instead of going back to heavy lifting, I'm giving my body a break. Right now I am doing a workout I did years ago, it was written by an awesome coach.

I got great results with it, so I'm going back to it; only this time I am changing things up a bit.

The loads are lighter, so I am focusing on lifting as fast as possible.

Each exercise was performed for 10 sets with 3 reps each. I rested 40 seconds between each set.

1) Deadlift 175
2) Chinup w/ bodyweight
3) Front Squat 75
4) Dip w/ bodyweight

I finished off with some intervals on the bike: 60 seconds easy, 30 seconds sprint. I did this for 10 minutes.

It's great to change things up every now and again.

Remember, get creative. You don't always have to do the same thing. Also, do what you enjoy!

No comments: