Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fat Loss, Seared Tuna, and Ice Cream

My vacation at the beach came to an end yesterday morning. We had an amazing time watching dolphins and sting rays play, swimming in the ocean, and enjoying some fresh local sea food.

Even though I spent the majority of my time playing around, I still found a few minutes most days to get in some fat burning workouts. And, the majority of my workouts were bodyweight. Remember, you have the best tool for fat loss with you at all times-your body.

As I mentioned before, I recorded several videos which I'll be posting soon so you can do these workouts, too.

There are no excuses for not working out even on the road. You must be consistent, and bodyweight workouts are the perfect ticket when you are short on time or want something fast and effective. (For some great bodyweight workouts on DVD I highly recommend www.fatlossanywhere.com )

Our last evening of the trip, we went to a local restaurant and I finally got some great seared tuna. Who says you can't eat delicious and healthy food at the same time? Also, I made sure to enjoy some great local ice cream as well. Remember, as long as you have practical, healthy eating habits, you can enjoy your favorite foods like ice cream. I know I do. : )

A while back I used an eating program (you can't call this a "diet") that helped me to burn off some body fat, and I'll be starting it up again here soon. If you would like to check it out and join me, go to www.eatstressfree.com and give it a look over.

Steps for Fat Loss:
1) Find an eating and exercise program that fits into your schedule-don't choose to follow a "diet" or exercise routine that is stressful or not realistic for you

2) Be consistent-if you're not consistent, you won't get results

Those simple steps will take you a long way towards your goals.

Leave your questions and comments below.

No comments: