Friday, May 15, 2009

Training on the Beach

Howdy y'all!

I have filmed several videos the past few days, and I will hopefully get some of them posted by next week.

I have several bodyweight workouts for you that you can do at home (or on the beach!).

Today we'll be doing a dolphin tour. I'm not a big fan of being on a boat in the ocean, but I'm sure I'll be just fine. : )

Also, the new website is getting closer to being completed! I am so excited to get it launched; it's going to be great!

Remember: there are no excuses. You can train anywhere even if you don't have any equipment. I had a great bodyweight workout yesterday that consisted of chin-ups, push-ups, and split squat jumps.

What are some of your favorite bodyweight workouts?

1 comment:

dody said...

Sign up now for Brad's exclusive interviews, research reports, diet reviews and cutting edge weight loss tips