Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Training

I must admit, today's training session was painfully boring. Usually I'm "in the zone" when I train and stay focused the entire time. Today, however, my mind was wondering and I just wasn't into the training session. I was completely bored and had to force myself to finish.

1a) Floor Press - worked up to 110x7
1b) Wide Grip Pullups

2a) Press - 4 sets
2b) Rack Pullup - 5 sets

3) Hill Sprints - 6

Next week I'm going to have to change things up. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'll let you know what's going on.

Sometimes you just have to do something different.

1 comment:

Gordon Wayne Watts said...

Regarding your previous comments to do the 531 plan by Jim Wendler, I wonder if you are using his modified version: 351, where you switch the '3' part with the '5' part?