Thursday, February 24, 2011

Training Update

So yesterday I did things a little differently again.

The main change from my previous training is that I switch to total body workouts this week. Well, in addition to that, yesterday I split my training into two different sessions - one in the AM (lower body) and one in the PM (upper body). This is easy for me to do since I train in my garage.

I did this because I would rather train for two 20 minute sessions instead of one 40-50 minute session. I was fresher for each one. We'll see how this goes as I'll do it again tomorrow.

AM Lower Body
1) Squat - worked up to 135x2x3, 105x10
2a) Good Morning - 85x3x10
2b) Hanging Leg Raise - 3x8

PM Upper Body
1a) Suspended Pushups - 3x12
1b) Palms Up Bent Over BB Row - 90x3x12

2a) KB Triceps Ext - 3 sets
2b) BB Curl - 3 sets

Here is a video with some of the main lifts:


Everything felt great. Today I'm taking it easy and will be back at it tomorrow.

Make sure you check out the following on my other website:
=> Interview with Jen Grasso
=> Jen Grasso Interview Part 2

2 comments:

maria said...

You have such great form, I love it!

Nia Shanks said...

Thank you!