Thursday, January 13, 2011

Squat Training

Oh yeah, buddy. It was back to bundling up to train in the cold. Today is the coldest day so far this week - low 20s! I wore 3 long sleeved shirts, a hoodie, and 3 pairs of pants. But I loved every second of it.

1) Squat - worked up to 110 x 6. I recorded my squat sets to check on my form again. I'm hitting just below parallel before squatting back up. It's still little difficult to stop this early, but I'm getting better at it.

I could have easily squatted that weight for more reps, but right now I'm really focusing on my form.

2a) Full Squat - 80 x 4 x 10
2b) Ab Wheel Rollout - 4 x 11

3) Hill Sprints - 6

Got the entire training session done in about 40 minutes.

In case you missed it yesterday, head on over to my blog and check out No Nonsense Body Transformation Part 1.

No comments: