Monday, January 10, 2011

Today's Training & What I'm Working On

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I spent time with my family, ate some great food, watched a lot of football, and ran hill sprints in the numbing cold - and loved every second of it.

It's 20-something degrees here and I finished up my workout a little while ago. I had to wear two pairs of pants, two long sleeved shirts and a hoodie to stay warm. Call me crazy, but I LOVE winter. I love the numbing cold and having to bundle up. I could live like this all year long.

Anyway, on to today's training session:

1) Deadlift - 205 x 5

2a) Deadlift from 2" deficit - 140 x 4 x 10
2b) Hanging Knee Raise - 4 x 12

3) Hill Sprints - 6

Today I want to share with you the two main projects I am working on. Head on over to the other blog and check it out => What I'm Working On.

No comments: