Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hill Sprints & Upper Body Training

Well, last week I said I was going to do my interval training on non-lifting days, but that's not what happened yesterday.

AM Conditioning Session:
Hill Sprints - 10x

The reason I did my interval/conditioning work yesterday morning about 6 hours before my strength training session was because I was scheduled to do an upper body session that evening. I'll probably do my conditioning work in the AM on days I train my upper body in the PM.

PM Strength Training Session:
1a) Medium Grip Pullup - 3x8
1b) BB Hang Clean and Press - 95x2x5 (all time PR), 85x8

2a) Weighted Pushup - 35x8, 25x10, 20x12
2b) Supinated (Palms Up) Inverted Row - 10x2x10, bodyweight x 14

3) Ab Wheel Rollout - 2x13

Today I'm going to spend some time with the jump rope. I'll either jump rope for 15 minutes or perform intervals with the jump rope.

Tomorrow . . . I deadlift.

Oh, and make sure you check out my new blog post at The Fat Solutions => Focus on Food Quality.

No comments: