Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hill Sprints

Yesterday I ran hill sprints. It was quite tough because it was very hot and humid outside, and there was absolutely no cloud coverage. That was probably the closest I've come to puking while training.

Hill Sprints - Large Hill 6 times

If you want more information on hill sprints, check this out => Hill Sprints for Fast Fat Loss

As far as what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast - fruit and spinach/kale shake: frozen mixed berries, fresh pineapple, banana, pea protein powder, and spinach and kale. I also had a handful of cashews

Lunch - this was completely random: strawberries, grapes, plum, peas and corn

Dinner - Jamacian Picadillo, grapes, and some cashews

Today I'll run some hill sprints again this morning, and then I train upper body tonight.

No comments: