Friday, July 16, 2010

Squats, Dips, and Barbell Rows

Today's training session went incredibly well.

Along with the recent change in my training, I am also training in the middle of the day like I used to months ago. I have noticed that when I train in the early evening I have problems falling asleep. My training partner, on the other hand, trains better in the evening and falls asleep without any problems. This is just a difference between us.

After a thorough warm-up, here's what I did:

1) Squat - 145x2x5 (145 pounds, 2 sets, 5 reps), 95x20 (I haven't done high rep squats in a long time, and those were very tough).

2a) Weighted Parallel Bar Dips - 20x2x5, bodyweight x 11

2b) Bent Over BB Row - 110x2x7, 95x12

3a) Decline Situps - 3 sets

3b) Fat Bar Curls - 3 sets

The whole workout took about 45 minutes, excluding the warm-up.

No comments: