Friday, April 9, 2010

Try This for Fat Loss & Conditioning

Yesterday was an off day from training, but I did a conditioning/fat loss workout at home. I highly suggest you give this a try for yourself, and do it outside like I did. Training is so much more enjoyable when done in the fresh air and sunshine.

The workout was very simple and went like this:

1a) 1 Arm KB Snatch - 15 each arm

1b) Burpees - 15

I did that superset three times and rested three minutes in between each set. It was tougher than I thought and my lungs were on fire.

Once again, simple and effective.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Do you feel like burpees tire your legs for next days training session? I enjoy doing conditioning on off days but am usually hesitant to do burpees the day before a heavy leg day.

Nia Shanks said...

Right now I am doing them before my evening strength training session. I haven't noticed any problems.

I don't blame you for not wanting to do burpees the day before a heavy leg workout. The days before heavy leg training I'll keep the activity very light: walking, light jump rope, etc.