Saturday, April 3, 2010

Total Body Workout

I had to change up my original workout yesterday. It was supposed to be a lower body session, but I had plans today so I performed a total body workout instead.

It went like this:

1a) Front Squat - 115x8, 125x3, 95x5 (Just wasn't feeling that last set)

1b) Chinup - Bodyweight + 20 lbs x 6, BW+30 lbs x 3

2a) BB Hip Thrust - 135x6/6, 115x8

2b) Dips - BW+10 x 6, BW+20 x 4, BW x 10

That was it.

I'm still working on my next training phase. There are a few reasons why I have to change things up, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. It looks like I'll only be able to dedicate 3 days to the gym each week, so I think this next month is going to be total body workouts. I'm also going to include more conditioning work.

I'll provide the details on Monday.

Have a great weekend, and Happy Easter!

No comments: