Friday, March 25, 2011

Last Day Before a Rest Day

Ok. One thing right now is quite obvious - my left knee does not like the changes I made in my sumo deadlift form. Specifically, widening my stance.

I gritted through it the past few days, but I know I need to make a change to keep from getting injured in the long run. Tomorrow is an off day, but I'll bring my feet back in a little closer on Sunday's training session to see if that fixes the issue. I'm optimistic it will.

1) Sumo Deadlift - 225x5, 235x3, 245x2 Easy weight for every set. Speed and form were good and the weight came up fast.

2a) Push Press - 85x5, 90x3, 95x2 Again, easy weight for every set.
2b) Neutral Grip Pullup - 2x5 w/ weight vest

3) Squat - 105x5, 115x3, 125x2 Once again, easy weight for every set.

4) Negative Ab Wheel Rollout - 1x7

5) 1 Arm KB Snatch - 1x18

I'm still getting into the groove of this program, and so I don't want to push the weights up too quickly and risk blowing the whole program.

So far, so good.

Oh, and make sure you check out yesterday's blog post if you haven't done so already => Wake Up Your Glutes

2 comments:

SEO services said...

Truly remarkable site, thanks for the post!!

karim said...

wonderful!Your training is very good.Thanks,http://rimatrix5.dk/