Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Training Observation

So, I've noticed something these past few weeks - recording your sets is really beneficial.

For example, I've been deadlifting a very long time. However, since I have been recording myself these past few months I have noticed some areas that need "tweaking".

Example with my squat - I noticed I took too much time and energy getting into position after I unracked the bar. I took too big of a step backwards and too much time getting my feet set. I fixed that.

Example with my deadlift - I wasn't "pushing my hips back" enough to load my butt and hamstrings before pulling the bar. Now I really emphasis sticking my butt back as I descend to grab the bar.

Another example with my deadlift - I could actually bring my grip in a little. This slightly decreases the distance I have to pull the bar off the floor.

If you don't record yourself lifting, you should really consider it.

Also, I know I said today was an off day, but I did a very light workout just to "grease the groove" even further.

1) Deadlift - 135x2x5

2a) Push Press - 65x2x5
2b) Neutral Pullup - 2x5

3) Squat - 75x2x5

4) KB Swing - 1x20

Nice and super easy. Will be heavier tomorrow.

Also, check this out => Take This Eating Challenge

6 comments:

buy kamagra said...

This training is great opportunity for all the womens to make them strong..Thanks for the news..

Jim KIpp said...

Nice work!!!!

Online Ged said...

Great blog and post, keep it up i will be subscribing to your feed!

heygames said...

I could actually bring my grip in a little. This slightly decreases the distance I have to pull the bar off the floor.leather bags
ugg boots
buy ugg boots
cambridge satchel
ugg boots
buy ugg boots
ugg in winter

china oil painting reproductions said...

A good training.Bookmark your blog and sharing with my friends

lovestorywap.ru said...

good training