Friday, February 5, 2010

Dynamic Effort Lower Body Workout

At my other blog, The Fat Solutions, I posted an article today about a popular food that has been, in my opinion, falsely advertised as healthy. You can check that out by clicking here.

I started feeling a little sick yesterday, but I decided to do some light conditioning anyway. For the first time in a long time, I actually got on a treadmill and walked at a high incline for 20 minutes. That's really all I felt up to doing.

Despite not feeling 100% today, I had a great workout.

Before training - foam rolling and various mobility drills and stretching for tight muscles

1) Speed Box Squat 75x10x2

2) Speed Deadlift 135x10x1

3) High Step Up w/ 20lb dumbbells 3x10

4) Cable Pull Thru 110x15, 120x12, 130x12

5) Pulldown Crunch - 4 sets

Hopefully I'll be 100% for tomorrow's dynamic upper body day.

No comments: