Thursday, October 30, 2008

Phillies Win! and Fat Loss Workout

Congrats to the Phillies. I managed to see the last few pitches last night.

On to my in-home fat loss workout. Remember, no excuses. You can workout at home with absolutely no equipment.

This entire workout took only 16 minutes. I'm sure you can find 16 minutes in your day to get in a great, fat burning workout with nothing but your bodyweight.

I did 10 pushups, 10 inverted rows, and 15 squats in a circuit. I went through it 10 times with no rest and varied my hand and feet positions on every cycle.

My total for this workout was 100 pushups and inverted rows, and 150 squats.

I worked every major muscle in my body. What about my abs? you ask. They got worked hard as well. They were engaged during every pushup and inverted row. They also stabilized my body during the squats.

That workout will do much more for your abs than 100's of crunches every could.

Remember: No Excuses! You don't have to dedicate 1 hour to working hour. You can accomplish a lot in only 10-15 minutes.

No comments: