Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What better way to start a beautiful than by accomplishing a great workout!

It would have been ideal if I trained outside today since it's so beautiful, but I hit the weights today, so that didn't happen. There is always tomorrow!

Here's what went on today: I increased my performance on every exercise.

1) Deadlift 225x2x5, 155x12 (Finally got 2 sets of 5)
2a) Pistol w/ 10lb DB 2x8
2b) Seated Calf Raise w/ 5 second pause 55x2x8
3a) Double DB Swing 30x2x10
3b) Hang Walkout 2x5
4) Decline Reverse Crunches

To make the reverse crunches more effective, keep your knees bent and your feet close to your butt. Don't allow your legs to come over your head, other wise the moment makes the movement easier.

I know today may be busy, especially if you have kids. But there is no excuse for not getting in a quick 10 minute bodyweight workout at home before/after you take the kids out. Get it done!

No comments: