Saturday, March 20, 2010

Speed Deadlifting

Today was a great reminder that I need to deload next week. Even though I did a thorough warm-up, my form and back just didn't feel quite right on the speed deadlifts.

1) Speed Sumo Deadlifts - 175x10x1

2) I was supposed to do Good Mornings next, but these just haven't felt right the past few weeks, and since my back was fatigued I skipped these entirely.

DB Bulgarian Split Squat - 25x2x10, 15x15

3a) Pull Thru - 150x2x10

3b) Face Pull - 85x2x12

4) Spread Eagle Sit-ups - 2 sets

I'm a little sore this morning but nothing too bad. Later today I'll rock out my dynamic upper body workout.

Since tomorrow is my deload week, I am going to do mostly bodyweight exercises. Also, I'll write up the next three weeks of my training with some modifications.

No comments: