Thursday, February 26, 2009

9 Minute Workout

I just finished a workout that took only 9 minutes.

Remember: There are no excuses for not keeping yourself healthy.

I did Tabata intervals. For this protocol you simply perform 20 seconds of work, and then rest for 10 seonds. You repeat this for 4 minutes.

Here's what I did:

Jumping Jacks 20 seconds
Rest 10 seconds
Bodyweight Squats 20 seconds
Rest 10 seconds
Jumping Jacks 20 seconds
Rest 10 seconds
Bodyweight Squats 20 seconds
Rest 10 seconds

I did this for 4 minutes, rested 1 minute, and then repeated it again.

There you go. A 9 minute workout you can do anywhere.

2 comments:

stacy said...

Thanks for the helpful info. When I learned about holistic medicines it changed my life.

Tony Raz said...

I was looking for info on workout supplements and found some great info on line.