Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Pressing & Pullups

Oops.

I forgot to post yesterday's workout. I'll get to that in a second.

On Saturday we went to Garden of the Gods in Southern Illinois for some hiking and craziness. I wanted to be a little crazy and climb on some rocks and see how far I was willing to push myself. I didn't do anything too crazy, but had an amazing time. The weather was perfect and it was so beautiful there. I posted some pictures on my Facebook page.

That reminds me: are we friends on Facebook? If not, go HERE.

Here's what I did yesterday to kick of this training week.

1a) Standing BB Press - 90 x 4 x 3 (90 lbs, 4 sets, 3 reps each), 70 x 10

1b) Weighted Wide Grip Pullup - 10 x 2 x 5, bodyweight x 9, chinup bodyweight x 9

2) Rope Pushdown - 3 sets

After that I played some racquetball.

One more thing, make sure you check out Calling All Beautiful Badasses. I want YOUR videos or videos of a Beautiful Badass that you know.

No comments: