Monday, October 11, 2010

Presses & Pull-ups

I had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we played frisbee golf. I'm not really good at it, but it sure is fun. It's nice to get outside, enjoy the fresh air, get some sunshine, and enjoy a fun activity with excellent company.

Oh, and to make things better, the Titans whooped the Cowboys yesterday!

On to today's training.

First thing this morning - 30 minute brisk walk

Training:
1a) Standing Press - 90 x 3 x 3 (90 lbs, 3 sets, 3 reps each set)

1b) Wide Grip Pullups - 3 x 8, Chinups - 2 x 8

2) Cable Pressdown - 90 x 3 x 10

After that I played some racquetball.

I can tell a difference from cutting out the finishers from my training and instead going for brisk walks a few times each week in the morning and doing more fun activities. I'm enjoying the change for now. : )

No comments: