Friday, December 3, 2010

Presses and Chins

Today's training session was a great way to end the week, training wise. I had to train a little earlier today because I have plans later this afternoon.

1a) Press - worked up to 75 for 3 reps. My best press is 85 pounds for 6 reps, so you can tell that this set doesn't look impressive. However, I focused on keeping my reps as fast and smooth as possible.
1b) Chins - I performed sets of chins between each set of presses

2a) Press - 4 sets of 8-10 reps
2b) More Chins

3a) Close Grip Floor Press - 90 x 2 x 7 (90 lbs, 2 sets, 7 reps), 85 x 9
3b) DB Curl - 3 sets

Once again, I didn't eat before training because I wasn't hungry. My performance wasn't effected at all. And I am NOT telling you to train fasted. I'm just telling you what I'm doing.

I eat when I'm hungry. It's as simple as that.

No comments: